Regulations Blogging Aveiro
The “Blogging Aveiro” contest is an integral part of the ART&TUR Festival – Aveiro 2021 and aims to distinguish the quality of publications about Aveiro, carried out in the last 2 years by independent travel bloggers in one of the following languages: Portuguese, English or Spanish.
Strengthen the visibility of blogger publications dedicated to the city of Aveiro and its region, including Costa Nova and Ria, through the distinction of the best reports produced in the last 2 years.
Are considered eligible, publications in the form of articles written on blogs with photographic illustration (and not videos, podcasts or photo galleries) that meet the following requirements:
- The publication must be dated after August 1, 2019 and before August 31, 2021;
- The publication must be permanently accessible on a dedicated and active link on the Internet;
- The content of the information contained in the link must be entirely dedicated to the city of Aveiro (publications in which Aveiro appears as one among several other places to visit are not eligible);
- The author, singular or plural, must be an independent blogger (publications integrated in websites entities directly linked to the marketing of products or services are not accepted);
- The author, singular or plural, must be properly identified in the publication;
- Publications by members of the Association of Portuguese Travel Bloggers are eligible.
- Applications are submitted by filling out a form available at https://tourfilm-festival.com/en/blogging_aveiro/, between July 15 and the September 30, 2021.
- Two types of application are foreseen:
- Directly by the author;
- By recommendation of a reader.
If a publication is submitted by recommendation of a reader, its author will receive notification by email and must confirm the submission.
The prizes are symbolic in nature, consisting of trophies bestowed by the municipality of Aveiro. Depending on the publications present in the competition, the jury may award up to 3 prizes, namely:
- Award for best publication in Portuguese;
- Award for best publication in English;
- Award for best publication in Spanish.
- The jury is formed by 5 reputable experts representing the following entities:
- Municipality of Aveiro (2);
- Centro de Portugal Film Commission (1);
- Turismo Centro de Portugal (1);
- Association of Portuguese Travel Bloggers (1).
- The jury reserves the right not to award a prize whenever the applications submitted do not meet the eligibility requirements or do not meet the goals that presided over the institution of the prize.
- Jury decisions are irrevocable, with no right to contestation or appeal.
7. Announcement and prize-giving
- The awarded stories will be announced by the president of the jury on October 26, 2021, at the Inaugural Session of the Festival ART&TUR Aveiro 2021.
- The prize-giving will take place at the ART&TUR Festival Aveiro 2021 Award Ceremony, which will take place on October 29th.
The awarded stories will be publicised accordingly, namely through the websites and social media of the four promoters: Centro de Portugal Film Commission, Municipality of Aveiro, Turismo Centro de Portugal and Association of Portuguese Travel Bloggers.