O ART&FACTORY – AMAZONIAN CONNECTION é um desafio inovador concebido por uma equipa entusiasta (direção do Festival ART&TUR e Instituto Cultural Amazônia Brasil) para equipas de filmmakers entusiastas da Amazónia, com o propósito de consubstanciar os seguintes objetivos estratégicos:
“ART & FACTORY” is a competition between national and foreign audiovisual production teams, with the aim of promoting the Heritage of Central Portugal and which will choose the best films about the diversity and quality of the endogenous heritage of cities, towns and regions of Portugal, with particular emphasis on intangible heritage. This initiative aims to:
- Support the Central Region of Portugal in promoting its cultural heritage;
- Create networking dynamics, involving creative filmmakers from around the world, promoting cultural, material and immaterial heritage, as well as the diversity of filming locations in the Central Portugal region;
- Improve the portfolio of creative filmmakers from different countries of the world, who will become “heritage ambassadors of Central Portugal”;
- Position ART & TUR – International Tourism Film Festival as co-producer of content and as a partner in promoting the territorial brands of Centro de Portugal, thus reinforcing its national and international notoriety;
- Make the public aware of the importance of the heritage of the Central Region, reinforcing its attractiveness and the value of the territorial brands that depend on it;
- Create new promotional films (2-3 minute promotional videos or short 6-7 minute documentaries) about places and heritage values little known to the international audience.